Sunday 8 June 2014

My Week With London, Photos : LOCAL LOVES

Hi again gang! Hope you've all had lovely sunny weekends - how frickin' good has the weather been?! I am writing this in a slouchy sun dress sitting in my little garden and waiting for my hangover-busting wagamamas delivery to arrive. It was my sister's engagement party last night so I'm feeling a little worse for wear after tottering home at 4am when it was starting to get light and the birds were singing VERY loudly.

It's been a mega busy week again folks - two theatre trips, a friend's gig, an evening at the Oval watching the cricket and a lot of family celebrations. I'm pooped! I think a visit to the outdoor pool in Holborn may be in order in the coming week for a bit of healthy rejuvenation. But let's finish this week first shall we? Here you go...


Amazing breakfast at Dishoom in St Martin's Court - been dreaming about the chai ever since

Coffee on New Row in Covent Garden

Late night tubing after an evening at the Southwark Playhouse

Little lunchtime friend in Leicester Square

Wondering Westminster after a visit to the Savoy Theatre

Sunny signs

Essex vs. Surrey at the Oval, 20 20 

Industrial beauty

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment