Friday 24 January 2014

This Londoner is Paris bound! : FURTHER AFIELD

Well gang, it's an exciting day! Tonight I am hopping onto the Eurostar, prosecco and plastic champers flutes in hand, and going to Paris for the very first time! Any tips on where I should visit?

I'm taking my snazzy camera with me so a big ole' blog will be winging its way to you on my return. I also promise to have a new 'All the world's a stage, What to see this month' post for you next week including a West End transfer, a Downton themed impressionist and a sparkling new musical hitting the Savoy.

But for now, au revoir, I'm off to the Eiffel Tower!


P.S. This is what I'm wearing (complete with Parisian pout) - it's the most Paris thing I could muster and miles away from usual patterned trouser and cosy jumper combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment