Sunday 18 May 2014

My Week With London, Photos : LOCAL LOVES

It goes without saying that London is one photogenic beast. I'm constantly snapping away, especially in this gorgeous weather. But all these photos end up just sitting on my phone. So, I thought I'd share them with you each Sunday. Here's the first and I hope you enjoy! 

Please let me know what you think in the comments - should I do this every Sunday?


My Week With London. 

Summer started to creep it's way in...
Brilliantly British

Russell Square looking like a total beauty.

The Crypt at St Martin's in the Fields, Trafalgar Square

Street performers by the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden

Seven Dials in Covent Garden, a lovely lunch spot even with black cabs zooming round you

A lovely bar that I'm going to tell you all about in my next post....see you there!

Flowers in St Martin's Courtyard

Flowers in St Martin's Courtyard

Trafalgar Square being all Trafalgar Squarey

Lovely painting on Shelton Street

Ching Court, just off Shelton Street, a little oasis of calm in Covent Garden. Shhhh don't tell everyone though. 

First 99 of the season on Neal Street

A Dirty Dog at the Jamie Oliver pop up diner on Shaftesbury Avenue

Said pop up

Piccadilly Circus. I always feel like Bridget Jones when I look up at these screens. What a film!

Underground inspiration

There were many late night journeys home

I took an Instagram workshop at the Cath Kidston flagship store and this was my best pic! My lovely friend Nikki.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment